NSF Earthquake Centers
Related Earthquake Engineering Programs
- Center for Earthquake Research and Information (University of Memphis)
- Institute for Crisis, Disaster, and Risk Management (IDCRM) (George Washington University)
- Natural Hazards Center, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Central United States Earthquake Consortium (CUSEC)
- Network for Earthquake Engineering Simulation (NEES)
- NEESit: Information Technology in NEES
- Multi-Axial Full-Scale Subassemblage Testing and Simulation (MUST-SIM) Facility, NEES@Illinois, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MS Program in Design of Steel Structures (University of Naples Frederico II)
USGS and Related Seismology Programs
MAE Center Experimental Laboratories
- University of Illinois (Newmark Structural Engineering Lab)
- University of Illinois Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE)
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Structural Engineering Mechanics and Materials Laboratory)
- Texas A&M University (Structural Engineering Laboratory)
- University of Memphis (CERI Research Facilities)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Engineering Research Laboratory
MAE Center Industry and Government Partners (Access2 Members)
- ABS Group, Inc.
- American Family Insurance
- Munich Re America
- Bowman, Barrett & Associates, Inc.
- Brick Industry Association
- Construction Technology Laboratories, Inc.
- Earthquake Hazards Solutions
- Federal Highway Administration
- Geomatrix Consultants, Inc.
- Hanson Engineers
- Institute for Business & Home Safety
- Jacobs Civil, Inc.
- Kinemetrics, Inc.
- Risk Management Solutions
- Siebold Sydow Elfanbaum
- URS Greiner Woodward Clyde
- Westinghouse Savannah River
- Willmer Engineering